Training for catwalk in Air
Flying Monarch pays special attention to AVIATION training as well as CATWALK in air, focussing on effective body language, English language, hygiene, stress management & body fitness. Training is directly placed in the aviation industry. Last year FLYING MONARCH launched six month program for its cabin crew which stood at an apex in terms of beauty, youth and professionalism. Good looks with a quick brain are the signs of a standard to bring out quality from the trainee. There is much hard work to prepare for air catwalk. Our course subject is highly interactive and practical. Classes are delivered by a team of highly experienced and professionals. Our small batches are an advantage for trainers to pay special attention, help, support, and direction.
The team consist: –
- Professional Make-up artist
- Communication and Voice Trainer
- Etiquette Expert
- Image consultant and stylist
Our main role is to equip our trainee with confidence, industry knowledge and model skills which will benefit them in the future to get the lucrative placement. Our motto is to make our trainee realize their full potential so that they can achieve their targets conveniently. We offer training to equip our trainees with confidence so that they may believe in themselves. Make their mind so active, alert and agile to grope with endless activities.
- Deportment, Posture & Body Language
- Speech and Communication
- Photographic Workshop
- Personal Grooming & Presentation
- Social Etiquette
- Catwalk & Fashion Parade Training
- Walking and Posture
- Stand up straight.
- Imagine a string holding you up from your spine to the top of your head.
- Place one foot in front of the other and walk with long strides.
- Allow your arms to hang at your sides, and keep your hands relaxed. …
- Practice walking with your heels on.
- Take smaller steps.
- Walk from heel to toe.
- Improve your posture.
- Imagine walking along an invisible line.
- Practice wearing your heels around the house.
- Break in your heels.
- Wear your heels outdoors.
- Practice standing in heels.
Wedges can be the easiest heel to walk in because they have a wide surface area.
- Our practical classes will make you walking like a professional model.
- Learn the latest trends in parades.
- Catwalk lessons consist of choreographed routines, the model turns and perfecting the
- model walk
- Our catwalk training sessions are delivered by highly experienced professional models
Why should I go with FLYING MONARCH
- FLYING MONARCH is renowned deportment and model school.
- It is the most trusted and respectable name in the field of aviation and modeling.
- Classes are delivered in a relaxed, friendly and encouraging learning ambiance.
- Our after course assistance helps you to develop your model and portfolio.
- Our grooming and deportment classes are highly interactive.
- We always endeavor to focus on trainee needs, respect and time value.